Opening Day Fishmas Festival
A Big Thanks to Everyone Who Came Out
Where: The Village at Mammoth
6201 Minaret Road, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
Date: Saturday, April 27th, 2013
Enjoy a relaxed evening sharing your stories of the day with friends while:
- Toasting a Mammoth Brewing Company beer
- Listening to free live music by Jeffrey James
- Dining on 2-for-1 tasty fish tacos at Gomez’s
- Free goodies from the Eastern Sierra Fishing Coalition (Limited supply)
- PLUS take a picture with ‘fishing’ Woolly. He’ll be sporting his fishing vest!
Also, buy raffle tickets for your chance to win:
1) 14 foot Klamath boat, 8 hp Honda Marine Outboard Motor and EZ Load Trailer; and
2) 8 hp Honda Marine Outboard Motor donated by Conway Summit.
Portion of proceeds for go to stocking local waters with Alpers Trophy Trout!
About Jeffrey James
Jeffrey James has long been a member of the music scene. He is currently working on a new CD of all original songs. From ballads to rockabilly his music is heartfelt and fun! His band can be heard in and around Mammoth Lakes, CA.